Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chubby Cherry Wheat

We have a Cherry Wheat sighting! Chubby Cherry Wheat that is, we finally had a chance to brew this long awaited batch tonight, wort smelled good. Two weeks from now we'll bottle, 4 weeks afterwards we'll have a very good beer to drink. Ah, the rough life of a home brewer eh :) ? Since it is late and once I'm done typing this I'll be going to bed, so I as type I'm enjoying a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat, (what else!).

We got home late tonight, so while I sanitized I put together my grilled chicken salad, once the salad was built, I started the boil. Being a huge Cherry Wheat fan I can't wait til this brew is ready for consumption, to make matters worse the Raspberry Wheat that I cracked open Super Bowl Sunday is practically gone.

Waiting for the boil, I had a chance to puree the heck out of the cherries.







No comments:

Post a Comment